Our wax sticks are expertly hand-crafted by Waterston's Sealing Wax. The colours are mixed by hand in small batches, cast in moulds and then polished to perfection. They have been created this very same way for 300 years! The only thing that has changed over time is the recipe, making it more flexible and suitable for today's customer.
These wax sticks are flexible, meaning that they shouldn't break when shocked by bending or dropping. They are the perfect wax for making wax seals that will be used on invitations / in the mail.
Our wax is made specifically for use with a standard 7mm glue gun... the contemporary and efficient way to stamp wax seals! We recommend using low-temperature (105°C) glue gun for our wax.
Check out this link for our top tips on how to use your glue gun sealing wax sticks.
As this wax is made by hand, please note that there may be very slight shade variations between batches.
• Hand-made in a time honoured tradition.
• 8mm diameter, 100mm in length.
• For use with a 7mm glue gun (low temperature 105°C glue gun is preferable)
• Sold in pretty packs of 5 sticks.
• 1 stick will yield approx 7 seals using a 20mm wax stamp.
• 1 stick will yield approx 5-6 seals using a 25mm wax stamp.
• 1 stick will yield approx 3-4 seals using a 30mm wax stamp.