Bank of England wax is designed to create a sealed closure that will crack and crumble when opened. Traditionally used by royalty, this wax creates beautifully crisp and detailed impressions.
These wax sticks cannot be used in a glue gun and they are not flexible. They will crack when opened and are extremely delicate. They are not suitable for mailing.
The wax sticks are expertly hand-crafted by Waterston's Sealing Wax. The colours are mixed by hand in small batches, cast in moulds and then polished to perfection. They have been using the same recipe for almost 300 years.
Traditional Bank of England is extremely high quality wax with a much higher gloss finish to our regular wax sticks.
As this wax is made by hand, please note that there may be very slight shade variations between batches.
• Sold in single stick quanitites.
• Hand-made in a time honoured tradition.
• 9mm diameter, 203mm in length.
• This wax can be melted with a flame or broken up and melted in a spoon or pot.
• 1 stick will yield approx 15 seals using a 25mm wax seals.