'Night Sky' - Dark Navy Blue Glue Gun Sealing Wax Sticks - Single Stick
Our wax sticks are expertly hand-crafted by Waterston's Sealing Wax. The colours are mixed by hand in small batches, cast in moulds and then polished to perfection. They have been created this very same way for 300 years! The only thing that has changed over time is the recipe, making it more flexible and suitable for today's customer.
These wax sticks are flexible, meaning that they shouldn't break when shocked by bending or dropping. They are the perfect wax for making wax seals that will be used on invitations / in the mail.
Our wax is made specifically for use with a standard 7mm glue gun... the contemporary and efficient way to stamp wax seals! We recommend using low-temperature (105°C) glue gun for our wax. (Our favourite glue gun is the Dremmel 930 dual temp glue gun, used on the low setting).
As this wax is mixed by hand in small batches, so note that there may be very slight shade variations between batches. The blush wax in particular can differ quite a lot between batches.
• 'Night Sky' dark navy blue colour sealing wax sticks.
• Sold in single stick quantities.
• Hand-made in a time honoured tradition.
• 7mm diameter, 100mm in length.
• For use with a 7mm low temperature glue gun.
Production / Shipping :
• These are in stock and will be dispatched in 1-3 business days unless ordered alongside a custom product.
• We ship from Co. Cork in Ireland. Delivery times will be dependant on your destination. Shipping upgrades are available : please enquire!
• These are a stock item so will be dispatched in 1-3 business days unless ordered alongside a custom product.
• All orders are shipped via Express Tracked Shipping. (Prices + estimated shipping times are available at checkout).
• FREE Tracked Shipping over €100 is available for Ireland, UK, USA & Canada.
• Courier upgrade is available at checkout.
• Affordable Shipping Insurance is available at checkout. We HIGHLY recommend that this is purchased (even for free shipping). Once your heirloom order has been dispatched, we cannot be responsible for any shipping delays, damages or missing parcels. This insurance will mean that you are covered for refund or replacement for any unfortunate issues that may occur. The mail system is under a great deal of pressure at the moment so this is a very affordable and highly recommended purchase. It's the peace of mind to ensure your heirloom investment arrives safely.
• Our wax is hand blended using natural pigments and an age-old recipe.
• All waste wax is recycled and re-used. We also run a recycling programme where customers can return their waste wax in exchange for new wax sticks.
• Our packaging is proudly 100% recyclable.
• We give back. A portion of every sale goes to Lauralynn – Ireland’s only children’s hospice.
• We believe in a world where doing good is simply a part of business.