FREE Face Shields are available for Front Line Workers here.
Using a design made available by Nottingham companies Kitronik and Smoke & Mirrors, we are now creating laser cut PPE Face Shields.
• The headbands are laser cut from polypropylene and are fully adjustable to fit securely.
• The visors are cut from 200micron clear acetate. It is sturdy, easy to clean and is fully recyclable.
• Both headband and visors are reusable, if sanitised correctly. Please follow cleaning guidelines below.
Any Questions? :
• If your query is not answered below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I Order? :
• Simply select your preferred quantity of Face Shields....
• Then 'ADD TO CART'.
Production / Shipping :
• Production time is 3-5 business days.
• Collection from Rosscarbery, Co. Cork is free of charge.
• Nationwide delivery available via tracked Express mail - cost €6.
Additional Info / Disclaimer :
• This Face Shield is designed to be worn with a face mask and other PPE protective clothing.
• Heirloom Seals do not provide medical equipment. Heirloom Seals make no representations or warranties of any kind, excess or implied about the reliability or suitability of the Face Shields for any purpose.
• The Face Shields are not manufactured for sale or any form of distribution for economic purposes nor manufactured in the normal course of business of Heirloom Seals.
Cleaning Guidelines (taken from the Prusa 3D Face Shield website) :
• Before you start cleaning the shield, it is important to protect yourself. Use gloves, a face mask and if possible another Face Shield. For safety reasons, consider the shield you are about to clean contaminated at every possible surface and take appropriate measures!
• In case the shield was contaminated directly by aerosol (e.g. cough) and you have another Face Shield(s) at your disposal, consider throwing this one into hazardous waste. If this is your only Face Shield, wash it thoroughly under running water first and make sure you have properly disinfected the sink, otherwise consider it contaminated and alert your colleagues.
• Prepare your workplace, where you will clean the shield(s). Disinfect the surface of the desk properly before you start.
• Don't clean multiple shields at once, separate them into several batches, avoid cross-contamination!
• To ensure the shield is cleaned properly, we recommend disassembling it first.
• WARNING: Before you apply any disinfection solution onto the visor, try it first near the edge! Wait for a while. Inspect whether the solution caused damage to the surface of the visor.
• It is highly recommended to submerge (sink) the shield parts into disinfection solutions, this way you will ensure that the solution reaches 100 % of the surface. You can also use aerosol (spray) but apply the procedure at least twice to reach most of the surface.
• Dab off any excess solution with a paper towel. Always wipe in one direction only.