Wax Stick Quantity Calculator
Our wax sticks are expertly hand-crafted by Waterston's Sealing Wax. The colours are mixed by hand in small batches, cast in moulds and then polished to perfection. They have been created this very same way for 300 years! The only thing that has changed over time is the recipe, making it more flexible and suitable for today's customer.
These wax sticks are flexible, meaning that they shouldn't break when shocked by bending or dropping. They are the perfect wax for making wax seals that will be used on invitations / in the mail.
Our wax is made specifically for use with a standard 11mm glue gun... the contemporary and efficient way to stamp wax seals! We recommend using low-temperature (105°C) glue gun for our wax.
As this wax is mixed by hand in small batches, so note that there may be very slight shade variations between batches. The blush wax in particular can differ quite a lot between batches.
• 'Oyster' pearl beige, champagne gold colour sealing wax.
• Sold in single stick quantities.
• Hand-made in a time honoured tradition.
• 11mm diameter, 100mm in length.
• For use with an 11mm low temperature glue gun.
Production / Shipping :
• These are in stock and will be dispatched in 1-3 business days unless ordered alongside a custom product.
• We ship from Co. Cork in Ireland. Delivery times will be dependant on your destination. Shipping upgrades are available : please enquire!