Adjustable PPE Face Shields - available FREE of charge for Front Line Workers.
Using a design made available by Nottingham companies Kitronik and Smoke & Mirrors, we are creating laser cut PPE Face Shields to donate free of charge to our brave Front Line workers here in Ireland.
We are donating our time and resources to create these Face Shields and have also donated the funds to pay for the materials for the first 1500 Face Shields.
We are now looking for donations on our GoFundMe page to help us purchase additional materials to continue to this production and free service to our key workers.* Each shield only costs 50c in materials. 100% of the money raised will be used to cover the direct supply of these Face Shields.
A small donation of €5 would result in a significant donation of 10 Face Shields to those in need.✨
Link to donate : www.heirloomseals.com/donate
• The headbands are laser cut from polypropylene and are fully adjustable to fit securely.
• The visors are cut from ClearGuard film. It is a sturdy 175microns thick clear plastic and has a clear film coating applied to one side to reduce fog / steam build up.
• Both headband and visors are reusable, if sanitised correctly. Please follow cleaning guidelines below.
Any Questions? :
• If your query is not answered below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I Order? :
• Simply select your preferred quantity of Face Shields and complete all required information boxes.
• Then 'ADD TO CART'.
• We will release a specific quantity of shields each week. We will re-stock this online quantity every Sunday. This is to ensure that we are not overrun with orders and have the ability to create every shield ordered each week.
• We will accept orders on a first come first serve basis. If you miss out, please check back next Sunday when we re-stock to place an order for the following week. We will not be accepting pre-orders.
• Initially there will be a limit of 30 shields per person.
Production / Shipping :
• Production time is 3-5 business days.
• Collection from Rosscarbery, Co. Cork is free of charge.
• Nationwide delivery available via tracked Express mail - cost €6.
Additional Info / Disclaimer :
* Any remaining funds left after the demand for PPE Face Shields recedes will be donated to our ongoing Charity partner, the LauraLynn Foundation - Ireland's only children's hospice.
• This Face Shield is designed to be worn with a face mask and other PPE protective clothing.
• Heirloom Seals do not provide medical equipment. Heirloom Seals make no representations or warranties of any kind, excess or implied about the reliability or suitability of the Face Shields for any purpose.
• The Face Shields are not manufactured for sale or any form of distribution for economic purposes nor manufactured in the normal course of business of Heirloom Seals.
Cleaning Guidelines (taken from the Prusa 3D Face Shield website) :
• Before you start cleaning the shield, it is important to protect yourself. Use gloves, a face mask and if possible another Face Shield. For safety reasons, consider the shield you are about to clean contaminated at every possible surface and take appropriate measures!
• In case the shield was contaminated directly by aerosol (e.g. cough) and you have another Face Shield(s) at your disposal, consider throwing this one into hazardous waste. If this is your only Face Shield, wash it thoroughly under running water first and make sure you have properly disinfected the sink, otherwise consider it contaminated and alert your colleagues.
• Prepare your workplace, where you will clean the shield(s). Disinfect the surface of the desk properly before you start.
• Don't clean multiple shields at once, separate them into several batches, avoid cross-contamination!
• To ensure the shield is cleaned properly, we recommend disassembling it first.
• WARNING: Before you apply any disinfection solution onto the visor, try it first near the edge! Wait for a while. Inspect whether the solution caused damage to the surface of the visor.
• It is highly recommended to submerge (sink) the shield parts into disinfection solutions, this way you will ensure that the solution reaches 100 % of the surface. You can also use aerosol (spray) but apply the procedure at least twice to reach most of the surface.
• Dab off any excess solution with a paper towel. Always wipe in one direction only.