Our wax sticks are expertly hand-crafted by Waterston's Sealing Wax. The colours are mixed by hand in small batches, cast in moulds and then polished to perfection. They have been created this very same way for 300 years! The only thing that has changed over time is the recipe, making it more flexible and suitable for today's customer.
Traditional wick wax sticks are incredibly simple to use and do not require any other equipment such as a glue gun to melt the wax. Simply light the wick, drip the wax, then stamp the impression!
As this wax is made by hand, please note that there may be very slight shade variations between batches.
• Sold in single stick quantities.
• Hand-made in a time honoured tradition.
• 8mm diameter, 100mm in length.
• 1 stick will yield approx 8 seals using a 20mm wax stamp.
• 1 stick will yield approx 6-7 seals using a 25mm wax stamp.
• 1 stick will yield approx 4-5 seals using a 30mm wax stamp.
Production / Shipping :
• These are in stock and will be dispatched in 24-48hrs unless ordered alongside a custom product.
• We ship from Co. Cork in Ireland. Delivery times will be dependant on your destination. Shipping upgrades are available : please enquire!