Personalise your wedding stationery with a beautiful tradition that dates back to antiquity. Self-Adhesive Wax Seals are the modern and convenient way to layer antique elegance into your wedding stationery. Comprising of pre-stamped wax seals with convenient adhesive backings, they are as elegant as they are effortless!
These personalised self-adhesive wax seals have a classic and elegant script calligraphy design.They would make a chic embellishment to any style of wedding stationery.
Our process for self-adhesive wax seals is an involved one; we pour molten wax onto a specially prepared surface, hand press each seal impression into the wax with a bespoke engraved brass die and then apply an adhesive backing to each wax seal.
These self-adhesive Heirloom Seals are artisan made from start to finish. Each seal is unique and is one of a kind. The slight variations in shape, texture, tones and bubbles create an authentic stamped seal result.
• Elegant script calligraphy design.
• Self-adhesive wax seals are stamped by hand ensuring that each seal is completely authentic and unique.
• A convenient adhesive backing is applied to the rear of each seal.
The Juliette Collection:
• Love this design? Shop our beautiful range of complimentary wax seal, embosser and rubber stamp designs in the utterly romantic and feminine Juliette collection.
To Personalise & Order :
• Select your preferred seal size, quantity & colour from the dropdown menus above.
• Leave your initials for the stamp in the 'YOUR INITIALS' box. Make sure to double check your spelling - we copy and paste directly from your notes!
(Proofs are not automatically issued, but are available upon request.)
• Then 'ADD TO CART'!
Production / Shipping :
• All seals are hand stamped to order.
• For orders over 1000 seals, please get in touch for wholesale rates.
• Production time is 3-5 business days (If proof are requested, this may be longer).
• We ship from Co. Cork in Ireland. Delivery times will be dependant on your destination. Shipping upgrades are available : please enquire!