An instantly recognisable wedding symbol, this intricate church design lets your guests know it's time to get excited for good times ahead!
Embellish your wedding stationery with a beautiful tradition that dates back to antiquity. Wax Seals are a unique way to layer antique elegance into your wedding stationery, whilst also creating an heirloom piece that can be re-used for generations.
This sentimental oval wax stamp has a detailed and intricate hand illustrated church design. It would make a beautiful finishing touch to any style of wedding stationery and is sure to be a keepsake and reminder of cherished moments for years to come.
Featuring polished turned wood handles and deeply engraved brass, we have a commitment to offering an heirloom quality product.
• Delicately detailed hand illustrated 'Church' design.
• Deeply engraved oval brass stamp.
• Bespoke turned and polished wooden handle.
• This chic chapel illustration design is part of our Worth The Wait' Wedding collection - matching products are available.
The 'Worth The Wait' Wedding Collection :
• Love this design? Shop this design in our other matching Church products.
• Shop our beautiful range of complimentary wedding wax seal, embosser and rubber stamp designs in the utterly romantic & feminine 'Worth The Wait' Wedding collection.
To order :
• Select your wax stamp size preference.
• Choose whether you want to add wax sticks to your order (and select colour).
- 1 stick will yield approx 6 seals using a 19x25mm oval wax stamp.
• Then 'ADD TO CART'!
Production / Shipping :
• All stamps are engraved to order.
• Production time is 3-5 business days (If proof are requested, this may be longer).
• We ship from Co. Cork in Ireland. Delivery times will be dependant on your destination. Shipping upgrades are available : please enquire!