- WAX SEALS
- WAX STAMPS
Embellish your wedding stationery with a beautiful tradition that dates back to antiquity. Wax Seals are a unique way to layer antique elegance into your wedding stationery, whilst also creating an heirloom piece that can be re-used for generations.
This sentimental wax stamp has a detailed, rustic design. It would make a beautiful finishing touch to any style of wedding stationery and is sure to be a keepsake and reminder of cherished moments for years to come.
Featuring polished turned wood handles and deeply engraved brass, we have a commitment to offering an heirloom quality product.
• Rustic 'Juniper Berry' design.
• Deeply engraved brass stamp.
• Bespoke turned and polished wooden handle.
To order :
• Select your wax stamp size preference.
• Choose whether you want to add wax sticks to your order (and select colour).
- 1 stick will yield approx 7 seals using a 20mm wax stamp.
- 1 stick will yield approx 5-6 seals using a 25mm wax stamp.
- 1 stick will yield approx 3-4 seals using a 30mm wax stamp.
• Then 'ADD TO CART'!
Production / Shipping :
• All stamps are engraved to order.
• Production time is 3-5 business days (If proof are requested, this may be longer).
• We ship from Co. Cork in Ireland. Delivery times will be dependant on your destination. Shipping upgrades are available : please enquire!