Sea Whistle combines a simplistic serif font with an almost full wreath of seagrass. The flowing grasses create the stunning illusion of movement, giving a nod back to its wild oceanic inspiration. The charming yet timeless typeface is reminiscent of a bye-gone era but still blends perfectly into a contemporary setting.
>Embossers are a uniquely charming
way to apply exquisite embellishment to your stationery whilst maintaining a clean and elegant look. Offering a clever twist to the traditional, a bespoke engraved embossed impression can create the perfect subtle statement.
An ethereal delight, this personalised embosser would make the perfect finishing touch to your oh-so graceful wedding stationery, It is sure to be a keepsake and reminder of cherished moments for years to come.
Our embossers are distinctively detailed and expertly engraved using our laser machine and then lovingly assembled / finished by hand. Featuring luxe ergonomic design and delightfully crisp impressions, we have a commitment to offering an heirloom quality product.
• Coastal 'Sea Whistle' classic monogram design.
• Deeply engraved and perfectly crisp impression.
• Ergonomically designed and is suitable for use as both a pocket seal and a desk seal.
• Black and chrome finish.
• Embosser engraved inserts are removable and interchangeable. You can order multiple replacement inserts to use in your embosser tool.
To Personalise & Order :
• Select your preferred options from the dropdown menus above.
• Choose TOP or BOTTOM orientation.
TOP : perfect for header paper & impressions at the top of stationery
BOTTOM : perfect for envelope flaps & corporate seals
• Leave your initials for the stamp in the 'YOUR INITIALS' box. Make sure to double check your spelling - we copy and paste directly from your notes!
(Proofs are not automatically issued, but are available upon request.)
• Then 'ADD TO CART'!
Production / Shipping :
• Our embossers are engraved to order.
• Production time is 3-5 business days (If proof are requested, this may be longer).
• We ship from our studio in Co. Cork in Ireland. Delivery times will be dependant on your destination.