Cherrybark is the design that catalysed the ‘Sakura’ Cherry Blossom collection and consists of a detailed illustration of cherry blossoms on a subtle vine in the shape of a half-moon. She is the perfect option for adding a delicate floral detailing to your romantic Spring wedding invitations.
Embossers are a uniquely charming way to apply exquisite embellishment to your stationery whilst maintaining a clean and elegant look. Offering a clever twist to the traditional, a bespoke engraved embossed impression can create the perfect subtle statement.
A minimalists delight, this personalised embosser would make the perfect finishing touch to your oh-so graceful Spring wedding stationery, it is sure to be a keepsake and reminder of cherished moments for years to come.
Our embossers are distinctively detailed and expertly engraved using our laser machine and then lovingly assembled / finished by hand. Featuring luxe ergonomic design and delightfully crisp impressions, we have a commitment to offering an heirloom quality product.
• A delicate cherry blossom 'Cherrybark' botanical design.
• Deeply engraved and perfectly crisp impression.
• Ergonomically designed and is suitable for use as both a pocket seal and a desk seal.
• Black and chrome finish.
• Embosser engraved inserts are removable and interchangeable. You can order multiple replacement inserts to use in your embosser tool.
• This cherry blossom design is part of our 'Sakura' Cherry Blossom collection - matching products are available.
The 'Sakura' Cherry Blossom Collection :
• Love this design? Shop this design in our other matching Cherrybark products.
• Shop our beautiful range of complimentary cherry blossom wax seal, embosser and rubber stamp designs in the utterly romantic & feminine 'Sakura' Cherry Blossom collection.
To Personalise & Order :
• Select your preferred options from the dropdown menus above.
• Choose TOP or BOTTOM orientation.
• There are 4 options;
- Emboss from BOTTOM : This is the most popular choice. Perfect for embossed envelope flaps & place cards.
- Emboss from TOP : This is a great option for header paper & adding embossed detailing to the top of stationery.
- Emboss from RIGHT : This is typically used to emboss library stamps down the right side of a page.
- Emboss from LEFT : Great for adding embossed detailing down the left side of a page.
• Then 'ADD TO CART'!
Production / Shipping :
• Our embossers are engraved to order.
• Production time is 3-5 business days (If proof are requested, this may be longer).
• We ship from our studio in Co. Cork in Ireland. Delivery times will be dependant on your destination.