‘Ichika’, a beautiful Japanese name meaning “one thousand flowers”, is the inspiration behind this romantic cherry blossom monogram design. It features a stunning circular vine of beautifully blooming Cherry Blossoms surrounding elegant serif font initials. This monogram is the ultimate celebration of cherry blossoms and it is sure to create the most exquisite cherry blossom detailing to your Spring wedding invitations, on the day stationery and more.
Personalise your wedding stationery with a beautiful tradition that dates back to antiquity. Self-Adhesive Wax Seals are the modern and convenient way to layer antique elegance into your wedding stationery. Comprising of pre-stamped wax seals with convenient adhesive backings, they are as elegant as they are effortless!
These personalised self-adhesive wax seals have a personalised cherry blossom design. They would make a chic embellishment to any style of wedding stationery.
Our process for self-adhesive wax seals is an involved one; we pour molten wax onto a specially prepared surface, hand press each seal impression into the wax with a bespoke engraved brass die and then apply an adhesive backing to each wax seal.
These self-adhesive Heirloom Seals are artisan made from start to finish. Each seal is unique and is one of a kind. The slight variations in shape, texture, tones and bubbles create an authentic stamped seal result.
• Ethereal 'Ichika' cherry blossom couples monogram design.
• Self-adhesive wax seals are stamped by hand ensuring that each seal is completely authentic and unique.
• A convenient adhesive backing is applied to the rear of each seal.
• This cherry blossom design is part of our 'Sakura' Cherry Blossom collection - matching products are available.
The 'Sakura' Cherry Blossom Collection :
• Love this design? Shop this design in our other matching Ichika products.
• Shop our beautiful range of complimentary cherry blossom wax seal, embosser and rubber stamp designs in the utterly romantic & feminine 'Sakura' Cherry Blossom collection.
To Personalise & Order :
• Select your preferred seal size, quantity & colour from the dropdown menus above.
• Leave your initials for the stamp in the 'YOUR INITIALS' box. Make sure to double check your spelling - we copy and paste directly from your notes!
(Proofs are not automatically issued, but are available upon request.)
• Then 'ADD TO CART'!
Production / Shipping :
• All seals are hand stamped to order.
• For orders over 1000 seals, please get in touch for wholesale rates.
• Production time is 3-5 business days (If proof are requested, this may be longer).
• We ship from Co. Cork in Ireland. Delivery times will be dependant on your destination. Shipping upgrades are available : please enquire!