In Japanese, the name Emika means blossom, which we think lends itself perfectly to this collection and this gorgeous design! For the monogram, Emika uses our most stunning script font which is gracefully adorned by a vine of blooming cherry blossoms, she is an exquisite choice for adding a romantically personalised fine art detail to your stationery suite!
Personalise your wedding stationery with a beautiful tradition that dates back to antiquity. Wax Seals are a unique way to layer antique elegance into your wedding stationery, whilst also creating an heirloom piece that can be re-used for generations.
This utterly romantic wax stamp has a delicate hand illustrated cherry blossom design. It would make a beautiful finishing touch to any your blush pink Spring wedding stationery and is sure to be a keepsake and reminder of cherished moments for years to come.
Featuring polished turned wood handles and deeply engraved brass, we have a commitment to offering an heirloom quality product.
• Ethereal 'Emika' cherry blossom monogram design.
• Deeply engraved brass stamp.
• Bespoke turned and polished wooden handle.
• This cherry blossom design is part of our 'Sakura' Cherry Blossom collection - matching products are available.
The 'Sakura' Cherry Blossom Collection :
• Love this design? Shop this design in our other matching Emika products.
• Shop our beautiful range of complimentary cherry blossom wax seal, embosser and rubber stamp designs in the utterly romantic & feminine 'Sakura' Cherry Blossom collection.
To Personalise & Order :
• Select your preferred options from the dropdown menus above.
• Leave your initials and wedding date for the stamp in the 'YOUR INITIALS' box. Make sure to double check your spelling - we copy and paste directly from your notes!
(Proofs are not automatically issued, but are available upon request.)
• Choose whether you want to add wax sticks to your order (and select colour).
- 1 stick will yield approx 5-6 seals using a 25mm wax stamp.
- 1 stick will yield approx 3-4 seals using a 30mm wax stamp.• Then 'ADD TO CART'!
Production / Shipping :
• All stamps are engraved to order.
• Production time is 3-5 business days (If proof are requested, this may be longer).
• We ship from Co. Cork in Ireland. Delivery times will be dependant on your destination. Shipping upgrades are available : please enquire!