COUPLES NAMES SAVE THE DATE EMBOSSER - JESSICA
Embossers are a uniquely charming way to apply exquisite embellishment to your stationery whilst maintaining a clean and elegant look. Offering a clever twist to the traditional, a bespoke engraved embossed impression can create the perfect subtle statement.
A minimalist delight, this personalised embosser would make the perfect finishing touch to your oh-so graceful wedding stationery and is sure to bea keepsake and reminder of cherished moments for years to come.
Our embossers are distinctively detailed and expertly engraved using our laser machine and then lovingly assembled / finished by hand. Featuring luxe ergonomic design and delightfully crisp impressions, we have a commitment to offering an heirloom quality product.
• Deeply engraved and perfectly crisp impression.
Personalise & Order :
• Select your preferred options from the dropdown menus above.
• Choose which direction you wish to emboss from - there are 4 x options:
- Emboss from BOTTOM : This is the most popular choice. Perfect for embossed envelope flaps & place cards.
- Emboss from TOP : This is a great option for header paper & adding embossed detailing to the top of stationery.
- Emboss from RIGHT : This is typically used to emboss library stamps down the right side of a page.- Emboss from LEFT : Great for adding embossed detailing down the left side of a page
• Leave your name for the embosser in the 'YOUR NAME' box and address in 'YOUR ADDRESS' box. Make sure to double check your spelling - we copy and paste directly from your notes!
(Proofs are not automatically issued, but are available upon request.)
• Then 'ADD TO CART'!
SHIPPING• All orders are engraved and shipped from our studio in Ireland.• All orders are shipped via Express Tracked Shipping. (Prices + estimated shipping times are available at checkout).
STANDARD BLACK EMBOSSER
• Ergonomically designed and is suitable for use as both a pocket seal and a desk seal.
• Black and chrome finish.
• Embosser engraved inserts are removable and interchangeable. You can order multiple replacement inserts to use in your standard embosser tool.
• Available in 41mm | 1.6" and 51mm | 2" plate sizes.
Step 1 : Select your preferred Embosser Type, Size & Direction.
Step 2 : Provide any required text for the Embosser in the relevant text boxes. *Make sure to double check your spelling - we copy and paste directly from your notes.
Step 3 :Add any additional requests or notes in the 'Comments' section.
Step 4 :Then 'ADD TO CART' and we'll take it from here!
Note : Proofs are not automatically issued, but are available upon request.
• Embossers are engraved, assembled, tested and shipped from our studio in Ireland.
• Production time is 3-5 business days for most orders. Custom illustrations will take longer. (If proofs are requested, this lead time will commence following proof approval)
• All orders are shipped via Express Tracked Shipping. (Prices + estimated shipping times are available at checkout).
• FREE Tracked Shipping over €100 is available for Ireland, UK, USA & Canada.
• Courier upgrade is available at checkout.
• Affordable Shipping Insurance is available at checkout. We HIGHLY recommend that this is purchased (even for free shipping). Once your heirloom order has been dispatched, we cannot be responsible for any shipping delays, damages or missing parcels. This insurance will mean that you are covered for refund or replacement for any unfortunate issues that may occur. The mail system is under a great deal of pressure at the moment so this is a very affordable and highly recommended purchase. It's the peace of mind to ensure your heirloom investment arrives safely.
• Our black embossers carcasses are made using 100% green electricity.
• The black plastic elements on the embossers are made using 98% post-consumer plastic.
• All waste from engraving the inserts is saved and recycled through a recycling program.
• Our packaging is proudly 100% recyclable.
• We give back. A portion of every sale goes to LauraLynn– Ireland’s only children’s hospice.
• We believe in a world where doing good is simply a part of business.