Sea Wreath's arrangement of flowing seagrasses combined with the conch and clamshells reminds us of the gentle movement of the ocean and tough exterior of the coast. The serif font is simplistic and timeless while still lending a wink to years gone by - almost reminiscent of an old typewriter.
Personalise your wedding stationery with a beautiful tradition that dates back to antiquity. Wax Seals are a unique way to layer antique elegance into your wedding stationery, whilst also creating an heirloom piece that can be re-used for generations.
This personalised wax stamp has an ethereal coastal personalised design embellished with dainty shells and sea plants. It would make a beautiful finishing touch to any style of wedding stationery and is sure to be a keepsake and reminder of cherished moments for years to come.
Featuring polished turned wood handles and deeply engraved brass, we have a commitment to offering an heirloom quality product.
• Ethereal 'Sea Wreath' classic monogram coastal design.
• Deeply engraved brass stamp.
• Bespoke turned and polished wooden handle.
To Personalise & Order :
• Select your preferred options from the dropdown menus above.
• Leave your initials and wedding date for the stamp in the 'YOUR INITIALS' box. Make sure to double check your spelling - we copy and paste directly from your notes!
(Proofs are not automatically issued, but are available upon request.) • Choose whether you want to add wax sticks to your order (and select colour).
- 1 stick will yield approx 5-6 seals using a 25mm wax stamp.
- 1 stick will yield approx 3-4 seals using a 30mm wax stamp.• Then 'ADD TO CART'!
Production / Shipping :
• All stamps are engraved to order.
• Production time is 3-5 business days (If proof are requested, this may be longer).
• We ship from Co. Cork in Ireland. Delivery times will be dependant on your destination. Shipping upgrades are available : please enquire!